Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Day, New 2010

HAPPY NEW YEARS!! Time Magazine named the 00's the worst decade of the year (see article here). In some ways I would agree. After all George Bush was president for most of it, so that in itself is a huge downer in good decade stock (recession pun intended).
New Years is a time for reflection for some, resolutions as well. I usually do the latter (I made a resolution at 15 to not make any more resolutions and its stuck). If I think of where I was 10 years ago...I was 15. 15 to 25 is monumental in the lifetime changing department, but really what decade of time isn't?
This past decade was amazing and amazingly difficult. A big chunk of it was such a struggle for me that I could not see the happiness at the end. 2009 was a nice cap off for me, I never expected so much change so fast. It was exhilerating, scary but in the end, so worth it.
And thats what I hope for myself and others in the next decade.
Some thing will be scary, some things will be wonderful, but hopefully in the end it will be worth it.

Good Night and have a happy 2010.

1 comment:

Leave some thoughts