Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NINJA POWER!!!

There are few things in life that rock as much as watching a ninja movie with my papi chullo at a midnight showing. Which is precisely what I did last night on a whim, when we went to see NINJA ASSASSINS . It was like my ninja dreams come true ::sigh:: Ninjas have been much much too ignored by recent pop culture...sure there has been the infiltration of zombies and pirates in our pop culture conscious, but I say...NINJAS!!!
Everyone wants to be a ninja, I remember trying to mismatch tights and tying a t-shirt around my face in vain as a child. I remember how much I wished I could be Mileena and Kitana from Mortal Kombat (sans the slutty get ups). Hey, I had long black hair like them, what was stopping me ? Unfortunately there were no inter-dimensional fighting tournaments looking to recruit a bony pig-tailed 7-year old Bengali girl (they totally missed out).

Anyways back to the movie ( I have digressive personality disorder). I don't know if it's a critical hit, no idea if you ( or someone like you) will like it. BUT there was lots of blood, ninja stars, and major ass kickage...so in my opinion, it was tight.
Also, after watching this movie, I realized that Butters (my kitty) is indeed not a a Ninja-Kitty. Despite her always stealthily sneaking up on me, I just end up stepping on her. Ninjas don't get stepped on...sorry Butters.


2 comments:

  1. ninjas may not get stepped on, but they can get hit by cars screeching across the road :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i use the picture of the ninja

    ReplyDelete

Leave some thoughts