Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On-Air (or full of hot air, what's the difference really)


This is me:



















This is me on TV:

Megathon 09, The Captain, Nadia Hussain from Princeton Community Television on Vimeo.

If you want to see me act more ridiculous than I already am, stick a mic in my hand. Which is precisely what Princeton TV did, for 30 hours straight last May. Why would I host 30 hours straight of public access television? Is this clip really from 4 am in the morning? Is that why I'm wearing Spongebob pajamas? What's up with the dude in the mask and does it chafe (he did keep it on for 30 hours mind you).

This was my effort to have important questions and dire issues presented to the world via media. This was broadcast live over the internet, I had friends from Argentina to Geneva watching. I brought problems to the forefront, raw and real!

Actually, they said I could talk for 30 hours straight, and I got to eat cheviche...nuff said.

Princeton megathon 09 ---> http://www.vimeo.com/user2391581

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are so energetic! You remind me of decade-ago me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO you are SOOO FUNNY Nadia, hahaha. You are the PERFECT person to do a 30 hourmegathon, they picked the PERFECT person! haha

    ReplyDelete

Leave some thoughts